[1.2.0.2] beta - explorer ships without warp design?

Moderator: MOD_DW2

Buio

[1.2.0.2] beta - explorer ships without warp design?

Post by Buio »

Started 1.2.0.2 beta new game as Quameno. After researching "Stable Warp Bubble", I noticed explorers stopping without mission. All where using the latest design. Checking, the only automated design for explorers where with Skip Drive, so they weren't able to jump to other systems.
Xmudder

Re: [1.2.0.2] beta - explorer ships without warp design?

Post by Xmudder »

Buio wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:47 am Started 1.2.0.2 beta new game as Quameno. After researching "Stable Warp Bubble", I noticed explorers stopping without mission. All where using the latest design. Checking, the only automated design for explorers where with Skip Drive, so they weren't able to jump to other systems.
Saw the same thing, also true of construction ships. They did upgrade to the fusion reactors, but not warp bubble, until I manually upgraded them.

Did your game also start with fusion tech queued up instead of warp bubble?
Buio

Post by Buio »

Xmudder wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:02 pm Did your game also start with fusion tech queued up instead of warp bubble?
No, for me it started with standard Warp bubble. Will do some more testing, new game.
MaximKI

Post by MaximKI »

Thanks for the reports, we're aware of the issue and are investigating. Do you mind uploading saves where you noticed these issues occurring?
MaximKI

Post by MaximKI »

Today we released the Stellar update v1.2.0.5. Please give this version a try and let us know if it resolves your issue and improves your game.

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”