game dies

A brand new campaign-based 3D tactical engine covering combat in World War II, from the developers at Koios Works. The first operation covered is the famous "Wintergewitter" or Winter Storm, a desperate attempt by Hoth's 57th Panzer Korps to break through to the encircled 6th Armee at Stalingrad and the Soviet counter-attack by 2nd Guards Army that drove them back.

Moderator: koiosworks

phareux

game dies

Post by phareux »

hi just bought and installed panzer command winter storm, and i have installed all the files
but after picking my units i try to run the game it goes through the loading sequence and then the screen flashes and it goes back to the main menu.
now i have tried loading it without any units and it goes to the scenario screen, but of course i cant do anything except zoom around the screen. i also tried loading it with just one unit and it went to the screen but then i could not find the unit.

i have recently bought carriers at war, and harpoon commanders edition and have had no problems whatsoever.

please help
phareux
siRkid

RE: game dies

Post by siRkid »

You might want to post this in teh support thread at the top.
Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

Return to “Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm”