[FAQ] JSGME MOD Enabler

Please post here for questions and discussion about unit modeling and general game modding. You can also post your new units and modifications here.

Moderator: EagleMountainDK

EagleMountainDK

RE: [FAQ] JSGME MOD Enabler

Post by EagleMountainDK »

ORIGINAL: Mad Russian
Thanks MR for what? [:-]

For pointing it out... [:D]
invernomuto

Post by invernomuto »

Official homepage of JSGME seems to be down. Cannot find the mod enabler (i downloaded a JSGME versione but it has no setup, just an EXE file :(  ).

Could someone PM me the mod enabler?
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

The setup exe is what you need. Put it (or a copy) in your PCK folder, then run it from there.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
EagleMountainDK

Post by EagleMountainDK »

I have updated the link to the homepage of JSGME. Sorry for any troubles this have caused.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

The homepage has been down for some time now.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
zartanlaw

RE: Page link does not connect

Post by zartanlaw »

Hi, when I click on the link for the official homepage to download the software it show URL request not found. Could you pass me another link so I can try to get to them? Thanks.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: zartanlaw

Hi, when I click on the link for the official homepage to download the software it show URL request not found. Could you pass me another link so I can try to get to them? Thanks.

You might be able to find a link to JSGME here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21681483/JSGME.7z

the .7z is a 7-zip compression format. seven zip is a free compression utility.

thanks
Rick
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

Hey Rick. When I went to download using the above link I got a red warning screen saying not to download (below):

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (101.03 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
JRR
AFV

Post by AFV »

Back from a 4 year hiatus. The JSGME thing is new to me- had a bit of trouble finding it to install, but got that done. Tried as best I could to follow the instructions EagleMountainDK created. Everything seems ok- JSGME installed in the G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Gary Grigsby's War in the East folder, I see it when I launch JSGME, and I can move it to the right side, as an Activated Mod, but when I launch WITE, its still the vanilla map. Any suggestions?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: AFV

Back from a 4 year hiatus. The JSGME thing is new to me- had a bit of trouble finding it to install, but got that done. Tried as best I could to follow the instructions EagleMountainDK created. Everything seems ok- JSGME installed in the G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Gary Grigsby's War in the East folder, I see it when I launch JSGME, and I can move it to the right side, as an Activated Mod, but when I launch WITE, its still the vanilla map. Any suggestions?

Not sure that you meant to post in this forum, but you might try posting this question in the general forum or in the WiTE forum.

Thanks
rick
AFV

Post by AFV »

Thanks. I put it here since this thread was JGSME mod enabler, and mine is not working (specifically for WITE). I will try over there, thanks again.

Return to “Maps, Models and Mods”