Loggin on

Battleground Europe is the first volume in the Virtual Battlefield Series and features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western Europe 1939-1942.. Report for duty to the first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongside and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of Western Europe.
dean

Loggin on

Post by dean »

OK, this should not be this hard. I downloaded the game and installed it. when I run it I am asked for a username and password. when I start guessing and click on 'free trial and promotions' only one option (30 trial) is appropriate, yet no friend gave the the trial subsription.

Help please.
hardcase

RE: Loggin on

Post by hardcase »

Read the thread below and email bloo@playnet.com and mention Tweakguides.com He may still be sending out cd key codes for 2 week free play.
dean

Post by dean »

thanks for the response.

(although Matrix's add says a 30 trial is included, I will probably follow the thread which seems to refer to a 14 day trial)
hardcase

Post by hardcase »

You have to purchase the key code for 30 day free play.
dean

Post by dean »

Huh?
The ad on Matrix's website the game says the game includes...

'* One activation key for 30 days of FREE play - a US $19.99 value!'

Am I missing something, or is this line a little misleading?

Thanks for your response though.
Barring any additional clarification from Matrix, I think I think I have learned not to take them at their word.
hardcase

Post by hardcase »

Seems misleading...

There are freebies key codes as from tweaksguide thru Bloo.

You have tio purchase for 19.95 the game code to create an account. After the purchase and creation you get to play for 30 days with no charge to your CC or other payment method. After 30 days the fee is 14.95 per month with the rate being less if you pay more in advance. 1 year subscription is about 10 dollars per month.

Return to “Battleground Europe: WWII Online”