AAR: The Duel MP

Post reports of your decisive victories and infamous defeats here to share with other wargamers.

Moderator: Harpoon 3

CapitanPiluso

AAR: The Duel MP

Post by CapitanPiluso »

Once again I have to face my destiny, and Капитан Piluso (AKA Capitan Piluso) is in command of a powerful russian fleet heading Iceland, any NATO forces are to be swept away from his walk.
Herman commands NATO forces, and I guess fear is into his blood, now it is time to act and put those occidental invaders deep into the ocean.
Udaloy is detached from the TF to seek ahead, but suddenly some torps are detected and coming...nothing could be done, two TF ships hit by just a surprise attack.Launching a pair of A Helix in the direction of torps with dipping sonar could not find any damned imperialist, and two more torps were coming with no good news.
TF hoped that helos could find something over there, but evaluating the (awful) situation a BOL attack with a pair of usets knocked down a Swifsture, now that damned thing would not hurt anymore.
Just a second after and I get another ship sunk, a Slava was going deep forever

That made Herman meet VC, he proposed an intelligent approach and I was too fool to let him dig into my group, so nothing had to be done under these circumstances.

Really a good game, quite different from the recent ones and with more powerful weapons.Thanks Herman for this game and Wolff for the server.

Now Капитан Piluso must leave, he will try to recover from this quick defeat with some bottles of vodka he carries on his ship to be used on sad ,depressing and dark circumstances like those revealed here.
One cornerstone of maritimal warfare:
Keep yourself near the lifeboat.
(Capt.Piluso)

Return to “After Action Reports”