FG and WIN7

Matrix Games and Simulations Canada combine and completely remake two classic NATO vs. Warsaw Pact wargames into a new classic. Based on the original wargames “Main Battle Tank: North Germany” and “Main Battle Tank: Central Germany”, Flashpoint Germany is a new grand tactical wargame of modern combat. Every aspect of modern grand tactical warfare is included, from advanced armor, air and helicopters to chemical and tactical nuclear weapons. Step into the most dangerous war.. . that never was.

Moderators: IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Nebogipfel

FG and WIN7

Post by Nebogipfel »

I´ve tested FG for 2 days under win7 and its running without any problems.

I decided to buy a netbook providing 1366:768 (After Capn. Darwin stated in an other thread, that FPME won´t run on with 1024:600 )

You see we don´t forget you [8D]

Nebogipfel
IronManBeta

RE: FG and WIN7

Post by IronManBeta »

Yep, it runs great under Win7 if you have the 1.12+ version.  It is normal Windows app and so does not have fixed screen sizes.  The designed minimum resolution was 800 x 600 so it might just run nicely on that netbook but you really need1024 x 768 screen resolution.  This will be the specified minimum screen res for all future games in the series.  If I could cram it back into 600 pixels vertically I would, but it would just require way too much rewriting at this point!

Cheers, Rob
Nebogipfel

RE: FG and WIN7

Post by Nebogipfel »

The second fine thing is, that FG doesn´t turn into a click-fest. Combined with the well developed UI, it´s a good game to play in bed without mouse [;)]

Return to “FlashPoint Germany”