Possible Bug, French Capital moved to Oran, Algeria resulting in non Primary Supply for D-Day.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: doomtrader

Tony86k

Possible Bug, French Capital moved to Oran, Algeria resulting in non Primary Supply for D-Day.

Post by Tony86k »

Hello,

I am in a PBEM game as the Allies where the Axis Player decided to not form Vichy France. He capitulated France with their Capital moved to Oran, Algeria. He then went on to take Egypt and the rest of the Middle East. In 1943 I launched an early D-Day as his Barbarossa Attack was significantly delayed as a result and I was able to stockpile the Western Allies for a strong attack. I liberated Paris and Bordeaux in one move but Supply in both of these cities remained at 5, never shifting the capital to either of these cities and giving primary supply. This lead to a very easy Axis counter attack, wiping out the Western Allies within a year.

Now it is 1946 and I was able to liberate Oran and the capital finally moved back to Paris, is this intentional? Wouldn't it make sense for Paris liberation to, despite what is happening in Algeria, lead to Primary Supply in France?
Screen Shots to show the 5 supply in Paris and the liberation of Paris, the capital also moved after Oran was captured in the same move, wasn't able to get those screen shots though.

Thank you,
Tony
Attachments
Paris at 5 Supply, not Capital.PNG
Paris at 5 Supply, not Capital.PNG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 349 times
Allies Liberate Paris, despite liberation 3 years earlier..PNG
Allies Liberate Paris, despite liberation 3 years earlier..PNG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 349 times

Return to “Tech Support”