Having problems with tons of bugs

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
NefariousKoel

RE: Game is a bugfest and is unplayable.

Post by NefariousKoel »

The Member login only gives you downloads for beta patches and extras. Not full game versions. In order to re-download you'll likely have to go to findmyorder.com and enter your purchase number or whatever, or send Erik Rutins a private message here so he can get you the download again.

For future reference: Backing up games you've purchased from either Matrix or Ageod is highly recommended. The download should technically only be available to you for a limited time and asks you to make backup(s), though the good people here and at Ageod will help you get it again if you have had issues.

tombo

Post by tombo »

Help too...

my mouse is very slow/sluggish when moving around map.

I'm using newer laptop, dual core stuff...

Cant play game.

loads up OK, etc. mouse works normal untili get to game map.

thanks [:(]
calvinus72

Post by calvinus72 »

This issue was solved with the single-core run mode. So run the game in that mode. Also, set properly the mouse sensitivity.
tombo

Post by tombo »

Thanks...

any help to how thats done?
i have vista 64, w/intel centrino2 processor
[&:]
calvinus72

Post by calvinus72 »

First of all, be sure you've installed the latest patch 1.08L.
Then, to run the game in single-core mode, go to the Start menu of Windows and locate the WW1 menu folder: click on "World War One (single CPU mode)".
wodin

Post by wodin »

ORIGINAL: JRB823

Hi Calvinus,

Good thing I bought the Gold update from Ageod and bought the physical disk instead of the download. I lost my member access at Matrix due to a HD crash and there is ZERO support for getting the password. Have waited 2 weeks without any help from Matrix.

Ageod replied the same day and I was up and running! Thats great support. Unfortunately I was stupid in downloading games from here and I am stuck without being able to re-download games I paid for and can't get updates.

Not true mate...I re downloaded Battles in Italy that I bought about 3 years ago...you juts need to remember the last 5 digits of the crad you used or have the order number...
diablo1

Post by diablo1 »

The problem I'm running into with your suggestion Wodin is I don't remember what credit card I used or find the registration number or order number (this is not the cd key). Put in the fact that I lost one credit card and had to get a new "numbered" one and one credit card was identity thefted and (they hacked the email address of which I used to purchase some games from Matrix) and had to get a new number on that it's very hard to keep up with credit card numbers.

It would be much easier if they would just require the cd key # of the game as I have those documented on a cd just specifically for saving cd keys numbers attached to the games they are for.
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!

Return to “Tech Support”