Demo 1.05e available?

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderator: Pocus

Scona

Demo 1.05e available?

Post by Scona »

I tried using the current demo, but found that I had installation error "123" like some other users who have traditional Chinese as the root language of their Windows OS. The demo I downloaded was version 1.05d, and I read in a past thread that an improved 1.05e version that had eliminated all the accents causing this error was supposed to be available. Can 1.05e be downloaded? Also is the game itself subject to the same error "123" issue for Asian language Windows OS like the demo?
"Everything else being equal, the army with the best looking uniforms usually losses." Murphy's law of military history.
Scona

RE: Demo 1.05e available?

Post by Scona »

I located your zip files under the essential files entry. I will check out your demo file, I think this should be 1.05e. As for my question about the actual game download and boxed disk; have you made modifications for the accent issue and error 123?
"Everything else being equal, the army with the best looking uniforms usually losses." Murphy's law of military history.
Scona

RE: Demo 1.05e available?

Post by Scona »

Download from the essential file thread is the same version as the Demo download thread. Still need a readable version for my OS.

Return to “American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support”