Disappearing Corps

Please post any comments regarding limited beta versions available via the Members' Club here.
Sarge

Disappearing Corps

Post by Sarge »

I have had this happen a couple of times,

I build a new Corps and upon completion I assign/place the newly build Corps to a Army (not auto joint) actually place, and wham it disappears.

Am I the only one that has seen this [&:]

BTW: I am running the beta patch

Russian Guard

RE: Disappearing Corps

Post by Russian Guard »

Nope never seen this sarge...built a lot of Corps over the last week or so playing Prussia and Sweden, and never saw this issue.

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I also should have stated that I have only seen this from the English and only happen when I try to place a newly build Corps (empty).

I will narrow this bug down , but find it extremely hard to believe no one has ever seen this.
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

If you can reproduce it and send me a save game, I'd be happy to take a look.  (I've never seen it either.)
Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

Eric, could this be related to that weird bug where units in more than one UK province were being selected simultaneously? So, it might think that by placing the unit in an army, you were actually placing it somewhere else...just a wild guess.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I thought the same thing at first Mr.Z and looked for the corps in all provinces ,citys, armys.

I have been saving every turn so it will never show up agian [:D]
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Ok I have finally figured what happened just not the why.

I built the Corps in England and upon completion I was manually moving the Corps to join up with my 3rd Army camped at York.

As I dragged the Corps (empty) over the Army unit and got the white arrow I left clicked but never heard the confirmation sound reporting the move was made and wham I lost track of the Corps?

Ok ,

Now after checking and rechecking every Province, town, army I figured the only other place the unit could have gone would be a Fleet. So I checked all my fleets and found the Corps attached to a Fleet patrolling the Norwegian Sea.
The Fleet would have been docked in Kent at the time of the move.

How the Corps got from England/York to Kent is the question now ?

Return to “Limited Beta Feedback”