A way to go to provinces of interest

Please post any comments regarding limited beta versions available via the Members' Club here.
Southern Hunter

A way to go to provinces of interest

Post by Southern Hunter »

When doing the 'development' section of my turn, I go in to the Development section, and cycle through each province to see if it is producing 'none' province enhancements. If it is, I check that it isn't a protectorate. Then I decide what upgrade to produce, and click on it. Then I forward to the next province.

If I could hit a button to go to the next 'province of interest' it would be MUCH quicker and less tedious. Provinces of interest for me are those that are not producing something, and therefore need my attention to set their production.

Obviously if there is some other more complex thing I am trying to fix (not enough Iron, too much Wood, etc) it requires a bit more thought.

Hopefully this will be improved either in the future or in Forge of Freedom :-)

Cheers,

Hunter
Clausel

RE: A way to go to provinces of interest

Post by Clausel »

Agreed that would be helpful. Even better for me would be a notice each turn of those provinces where no developments were in progress but labour was still assigned to developments. I know that the Events report announces completed developments (which should prompt one to reassign labour at that point) but sometimes this can be overlooked with excitements on the battle and strategic fronts.
Budgie

RE: A way to go to provinces of interest

Post by Budgie »

Quote:

The Hunter: "provinces of interest" <----Agree

Clausel "no developement ~ labour was still assigned to developments" <--- Agree

Budgie Add : A way to find and cycle though "Lost" diplomats.

(If this exists somewhere. Please enlighten me) [&:]

I Game I Saw I Conquered

"And though the Ferris wheel spins round
my tongue it seems has run aground
and croaks as my befuddled brain
shines on brightly, quite insane "
--Shine On --Shine On --
- Procol Harum

Return to “Limited Beta Feedback”