Ten year objectives

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
MickM2

Ten year objectives

Post by MickM2 »

Playing in a 10 player game as Great Britain and reached Sept 1860. The 10 year objectives don't appear to have fired. My navy has been leading for 100% of that time and the prestige gain has not fired. I also asked one of the other players who was expecting to achieve the a merchant fleet objective as USA but did not. Is this a bug? Tried to post on the AGEOD Forum but it did not recognise my Matrix password which I thought was all combined now.
loki100

RE: Ten year objectives

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: MickM2

Playing in a 10 player game as Great Britain and reached Sept 1860. The 10 year objectives don't appear to have fired. My navy has been leading for 100% of that time and the prestige gain has not fired. I also asked one of the other players who was expecting to achieve the a merchant fleet objective as USA but did not. Is this a bug? Tried to post on the AGEOD Forum but it did not recognise my Matrix password which I thought was all combined now.

to be honest those at start missions have never worked properly. I came to regard them as broad suggestions for early game focus (and they are usually sensible for this) rather than leading to any tangible reward.

The AGEOD forum is still separate, its matrix and slitherine that got combined. I actually hope they don't merge as a lot of stuff will be lost as the syntax for embedding images, creating links etc is totally different.
MickM2

Post by MickM2 »

Thanks Loki100. It's odd as the messages saying you are on track still appear - just to tantalise. We are about to start another game with 14 players and just need someone to play Austria if you are interested?
MickM2

Post by MickM2 »

Update - It appears the objectives have fired in Jan 1861 with the correct prestige gains.

Return to “Tech Support”