Tin Soldiers istallation problem

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
lj

Tin Soldiers istallation problem

Post by lj »

I just got my physical copy of Tin SOldiers. It came in a case with only a CR disc included. There was no manual or other documentation. When I tried to install the program it requested a product serial number, which I am unable to locate? Should I have recieved a manual with the game? Or is the serial number just escaping my notice somehow? Can you let me know how to proceed from here, I am eager to try out this program. Thanks
Murky71

RE: Tin Soldiers istallation problem

Post by Murky71 »

When you ordered the game you should have received a confirmation email with the serial number. If you didn't or lost the mail contact support@matrixgames.com . They should be able to help you out.

The manual is included on the disk in .pdf.
GMT +1
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

You should have received an email and also having been shown the serial number after your fullfilled your purchase. In case neither happend or you missed it you can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "help" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go directly to www.findmyorder.com .
lj

Post by lj »

Thanks for the help. I did in fact save the message with the serial number so I should be in business soon. I really appreciate the prompt reply!

Larry Jackson

Return to “Tech Support”