Looking for IJ opponent

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

dasboot1960

Looking for IJ opponent

Post by dasboot1960 »

I think I can finally claim to have the mechanics down. I want to play a full campaign. Willing to negotiate on all else EXCEPT - No start with all the damn bases set to improve! I have played both sides 3-4 times out to ~May 42, but lately vs a novice. I'm looking to get into one for the long haul. I can run generally one a day after the first few days to get everything going. Willing to be patient for first few IJ turns. I know it is a beast to get rolling. I don't wish to be disingenuous. I am an experienced gamer overall. I have played allies twice before against non-novices. Neither got past 5/42. One was a resignation due to real-life by my opponent where I felt like I was holding my own. The other I resigned as. I was totally outclassed. To my regret, I shoulda stuck that one out. Both of those were over 5 years ago. I understand full well how challenging the IJ situation is and am willing to consider... Ironman?
Down like a CLOWN!
ChrisR

Re: Looking for IJ opponent

Post by ChrisR »

Hi,

I am up for a game as the IJN, Historic start, Scenario 2 with normal game in-house rules

Christopher
In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success - but a minor victory is always possible...
dasboot1960

Post by dasboot1960 »

Please spell out the house rules for me so that I am aware, and commit to not starting with improvements 'on'?

Not sure why I didn't see notification in my email, but I'm up for it.
Down like a CLOWN!
dasboot1960

Post by dasboot1960 »

Hey man. I'm having problem PM you I think. dasboot1960 at yahoo.com. Gimme the rules you want and I guess its you send me a blank, I return it and away we go?
Down like a CLOWN!

Return to “Opponents Wanted”