British morale in Egypt

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

battlevonwar

RE: British morale in Egypt

Post by battlevonwar »

It isn't very good supply in the MidEast ever, it's worse than Russia depending on the zones. The Persian mountains are dreadful. Turkey is the only way for the Germans to get good supply on the MidEast. That or constant resupply missions that take forever.(to enemy Capitol and back again)

I just want to reiterate something imagine 3 or 4 HQs to support just 10 frontline units. What really does the Russian Bear to have to do to answer this? If she cannot answer this I think there is a huge question as to whether or not you have defended Egypt proper. Perhaps you should look more at an Engineer Unit there? Or Engineer in the Caucasus!

3 to 4 HQs = massive logistical issues and a lack of units and HQs elsewhere A good Ally should make the Axis pay for taking Egypt as is and the MidEast as well. I had one make me wait till Mid '42...

If you're losing the MidEast too early as the Allies you're doing something wrong!

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”