Indian Uprising

This forum is only for bug reports and comments relating to the limited public beta update, now available through the Members' Area.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Lucky1

Indian Uprising

Post by Lucky1 »

Here is a screenshot of the aftermath of an Indian nationalist uprising event. A few turns prior, Southern and Eastern India, along with Mandalay, were occupied by the Japanese Note: only those Indian states that are unoccupied by Japan and that do not have a non-indian land unit present will become neutral. When the uprising is declared, all Indian units outside of India disappear. Indian units within India, in a state ungarrisoned by WA troops, remain in the new neutral India. Fortunately Ceylon (unlike Tasmania) is included. In this instance, there is an Indian transport in Ceylon. If there is WA garrison, any Indian units in that territory disappear and the territory remains in WA possession. (WanderingHead: correct me if I got any of this wrong).

Attachments
Indianuprising.jpg
Indianuprising.jpg (104.93 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Lucky1

RE: Indian Uprising

Post by Lucky1 »

The new Independent India is balanced, with a volatility of 7. If I am not mistaken, the 'at war' emblem should no longer be red.

Attachments
Indianuprising.jpg
Indianuprising.jpg (173.79 KiB) Viewed 296 times
WanderingHead

Post by WanderingHead »

ORIGINAL: Lucky1
The new Independent India is balanced, with a volatility of 7. If I am not mistaken, the 'at war' emblem should no longer be red.

This is a quirk that I don't think I will remove. The fact that India is nominally still "at war" with Japan is what prevents Japan from building units in India using Indian population. It keeps Japan as a hostile occupier.

However, if the WA, for example, attacks neutral India then the at war with Germany&Japan should should disappear, as India would join the Axis.

Lucky1

Post by Lucky1 »

Ahhh.....

Return to “Limited Public Beta Feedback”