How to load scenarios in Steam?

Post new mods and scenarios here.
Noypi53

How to load scenarios in Steam?

Post by Noypi53 »

Hi!

It seems that rico21 is using his scenario building skills here in CoH. How are the scenarios loaded into the Steam version of CoH?

Thank you in advance!
budd

RE: How to load scenarios in Steam?

Post by budd »

i have the steam version and have installed one of his scenarios. In the download the files are put in folders, maps and scenarios. Takes all the map files and put them in the map folder. Take scenario files and put them in one of the game folders i.e awakening the bear, ghost divisions, ect. what ever folder you put the scenario files in when you start the game and select that game and the scenario should show up. I put my scenario files in the awakening the bear folder so when i start the game it shows up under the list of scenarios for awakening the bear. hope this is clear.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
VPaulus

RE: How to load scenarios in Steam?

Post by VPaulus »

Or:

Manual Page 47:

To play custom firefights not distributed with the game, copy all modded firefight files, except
for the map files, to the following directory located under either your “Documents” or “My Documents” folder:
(My) Documents\Western Civilization Software\Conflict of Heroes – Awakening the Bear\Data\Scenarios

Map files for custom firefights should be copied to the following folder:
(My) Documents\Western Civilization Software\Conflict of Heroes – Awakening the Bear\Data\Maps

You can then access them at:
Play Game << Additional Firefights

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”