TacView has to be closed and re-opened to refresh

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

CorpseCandle

TacView has to be closed and re-opened to refresh

Post by CorpseCandle »

Hi there,

Been enjoying Command Modern Operations for quite some time now, but as of yet have been unable to resolve an issue I'm experiencing in getting TacView to sync properly.

Irrespective of what scenario I'm playing (i.e. is not save file specific), any new contact that appears will also show up in TacView ok... but if that contact is then updated, e.g. changes from neutral->hostile, this is not reflected in TacView. The only way to get TacView to refresh is to close and reopen the TacView window. At that point, all contacts will be correct as per how they appear in the CMO interface. Then, of course, the moment another contact is updated you have to repeat the process of closing and opening the window.

I've seen others posting about units not showing up at all in TacView, but I've not seen that occur... only the failure to reflect a unit's correct status and 3d model as a contact's status is updated.

Appreciate any guidance you can offer!
CorpseCandle

Re: TacView has to be closed and re-opened to refresh

Post by CorpseCandle »

Bump, any support on this would be greatly appreciated.
blu3s

Post by blu3s »

Logged 0015206
CorpseCandle

Post by CorpseCandle »

Bump. Any updates on this one?
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Going to insert a question here.

What version of Tacview are you using? I just upgraded to 1.9.3 then .4. I get no updates in the Tacview graphics. I know at one time (1.8.X), it worked. I also see that there was a major upgrade to Tacview's graphical engine around 1.9.3. Would that have anything to do with the issue?

Return to “Tech Support”