Showcasing WitE2 #1 - New Ground Combat & Movement Features

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderator: Joel Billings

Repsol

RE: Showcasing WitE2 #1 - New Ground Combat & Movement Features

Post by Repsol »

ORIGINAL: loki100

ORIGINAL: Repsol

hello...

I'm obviously a bit late with this question/suggestion to have any impact on the release version of the game but...
- Have you guys (the devs) considdered to perhaps add a colour coded road quality overlay function (toggable via a hotkey) that would colour code the various hexes in for example green, yellow and red dependant on the roadquality in the hex ?

This would make it far easier to differenciate the various types of roads for people with somewhat restricted eyesight and also make it possible to see the roadconditions with the map more zoomed out...as well as in areas that are heavely covered with unitcounters...

such a map mode does indeed exist, a lot of testers use it almost all the time, esp as the Axis side in 1941 as the differences in road quality can be critical

Good [:)]
Jonathan Pollard

Post by Jonathan Pollard »

Does the game still have weekly IGO/UGO turns where one side basically can make no reactions for an entire week against what the other side is doing?
devoncop

Post by devoncop »

ORIGINAL: Jonathan Pollard

Does the game still have weekly IGO/UGO turns where one side basically can make no reactions for an entire week against what the other side is doing?

As it is an IGO-UGO game the answer is obviously yes though Air operations can be set that utilise both fighters and bombers during the enemy turn and units can be given Reserve status allowing them to automatically come to the aid of your defending troops if attacked during the opposition turn depending on a number of factors such as their Commanders ratings.

The result is actually a very dynamic experience
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

Return to “The War Room”