From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bonjour, ca va bien?
Well, a number of points:
(1) If you have specific scenario questions, why don't you open up a thread for it like, "RDOA Scenario Help: Juggernaut". I would like to keep this thread spoiler free so as to not discourage people from reading it.
(2) I no longer have RDOA installed only HTTR. I don't believe The Juggernaut made it into HTTR. However, I am not sure, since some scenarios were migrated, but estabs and names were modified.
(3) If I recall, the scenario is a meeting engagement. So, see point #8 on my very first post on this thread.
(4) On the old forum, Golf33 gave a good reference to a primer on maneuver warfare (as compared to attrition warfare). One of the basic principles which I recall was "Don't meet strength with strength. Meet weakness with strength." So, some corallaries are: avoid the fair fight (withdraw), mass your forces and hit the enemy, his weak force, by a large force ... This may give you some ideas for the scenario.
(5) Also, see my first post points #3, #5, and #6.
(6) One other thought ... if a scenario (meeting engagement) has spread out objectives. If you spend 2/3s of your time concentrating on 2 or 3 of them, you should find at the end if you hit the last objective hard that it may well be lightly defended. Forces tend to be pulled to where they are needed and thinned where they are not. So, surprise the enemy when he is not looking ... toujours l'audace!
Perhaps, if you open a new thread, someone with RDOA installed can give you more specifics.
Bonne chance, Mon General!