Wooo Hooo .... Wake up Matrix ...

Assume the role of one of the best and most charismatic generals of World War II, George S. Patton, commanding the Third U.S. Army into historical conflicts from Normandy to Berlin along a Campaign composed of 21 different mission with varying objectives.
DBeves

Wooo Hooo .... Wake up Matrix ...

Post by DBeves »

Anybody there ?

Well seeing as matrix have dont see fit to provide any information.

This from the website

"One of the most exciting and realistic war games ever created"

I mean its got health bars for £$%^ sake. How do they get away with this crap ?

I mean if I wanted a realistic and exciting wargame and I beleived this BS - surely I could sue them for misrepresentation.
general_solomon

RE: Wooo Hooo .... Wake up Matrix ...

Post by general_solomon »

funny post. love the blow horn.

this could be a really good if they use newer technology to enhance the game. kinda reminds me of a cheaper version of new xcom game. I didnt get into that game because it with aliens.

i can get into this game if they enhance it with a cover display system and add a map editor.

i dont know why devs dont seem to understand this concept. let the community mod their games and they can sell copies in the long run. example: total war series, combat mission , most paradox games and close combat.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

this is a PS3, 360 and Vita game which puts it in a very different camp to the games you usually see. It is still a great game but it is much lighter than the usual games because you have to be to appeal to a console audience.

Our focus was on the EU release which is Feb as we are directly publishing there. We're licensing to another publisher in the US so they are handling the sales and marketing but we'll definitely get some info up about the US release ASAP.

In case you didn't know - it is OUT NOW in the US! Coming to Europe and the rest of the world in Feb 2013.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Tw2Brick

Post by Tw2Brick »

I just picked this game up and am enjoying it very much. Says it's by Maximum games which had me confused until I read the post above. I did not know much about this title (watched a few youtube videos) but decided to support turn based strategy on the 360. I enjoy this type of game and they are too few on consoles. Surprised me that Slitherine was even involved (saw it here first after buying the game).

It's strange I picked the same weekend to finally purchase Panzer Corps for my Pc. I loved the Panzer General series. I also like the Ageod games. This site will fullfill all my strategy game needs apparently. Excellent!

Happy gaming!
Good luck my friend.
heyhellowhatsnew

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Hi guys

this is a PS3, 360 and Vita game which puts it in a very different camp to the games you usually see. It is still a great game but it is much lighter than the usual games because you have to be to appeal to a console audience.

Our focus was on the EU release which is Feb as we are directly publishing there. We're licensing to another publisher in the US so they are handling the sales and marketing but we'll definitely get some info up about the US release ASAP.

In case you didn't know - it is OUT NOW in the US! Coming to Europe and the rest of the world in Feb 2013.

i'm in the US and it's not out on pc :P
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events

Return to “Legends of War”