Very nice game. And a question.

Combat Command is Boku Strategy Games World War II operational game. strategy games played warfare on a hex playing field with turn-based game play utilizing company-sized units. Game design aspects include turn phases, combat resolution, unit design, scenarios and artificial intelligence.

Moderator: Obsolete

lecrop

Very nice game. And a question.

Post by lecrop »

First of all, congratulations to the developers and Matrix for this game. It was a great surprise to me to discover this badly publicized gem. An elegant system for a wargame that is simple and deep at the same time. Bravo!

And a question, the manual says:

All scenarios end right down to the exact hour. Keep a note of this to gauge how long you have to hold onto your gains,or how much time is left to make your final breakthrough to gain victory.

But playing the tutorial I have gone up to 24 hours after it is recorded as final turn [&:] Of course, all enemies were reduced to ashes...
lecrop

RE: Very nice game. And a question.

Post by lecrop »

Solved, same day but different month [:D]

Wolfe1759

Post by Wolfe1759 »

There was a problem with the Teboura Gap scenario tm.asp?m=2836826 though I believe this was fixed in patch 1.02.

I would also strongly recommend that you patch up to the latest Beta 1.04 available in the members club if you haven't done so already.

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill
lecrop

Post by lecrop »

Thnx Wolfe, patched.

Return to “Combat Command Series”