Aircraft SFT Pictures

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Ormand

RE: Aircraft SFT Pictures

Post by Ormand »

Level bombers. Based on He-111 H. I have three views. Also, I made a fully German version.

Attachments
LevelBombers.jpg
LevelBombers.jpg (38.17 KiB) Viewed 98 times
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork -- Edward Abbey
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

Zip file with the png image files.

Attachments
LevelBombers.zip
(90.47 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork -- Edward Abbey
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

Webizen, Ask and ye shall receive.

I made a generic B-17 and B-29 as well as US versions. Actually, the generic versions are heavily based on actual Bomb Groups. (For the B-17 generic is in 15th Airforce, while the US is in the 8th Air force. For the B-29's they are both in the 20th Air Force, the generic is the same group as Bockscar, which I didn't realize at the time). Are the poses sufficient?

Attachments
StratBombers.jpg
StratBombers.jpg (57 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

The zip file with .pngs.

Attachments
StrategicBomber.zip
(164.75 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

Carrier Dive Bomber based on SBD Dauntless

US Carrier Dive Bomber

US Dive Bomber based on A-24 Banshee (which is also the Dauntless).

Attachments
CarrierDiveBomber.jpg
CarrierDiveBomber.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

The .png files

Edited and replaced file. I noticed that I made them 192x142 again. I also added a German Dive Bomber.

Attachments
CarrierDiveBomber.zip
(76.58 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
E6Jarhead

Post by E6Jarhead »

Damn those are awesome! I wish I could do that, guess Im relegated to envy and theft@ LOL!

Th only reason some people are still alive is because it is illegal to kill them!
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

Thanks! You are going to make my head swell.

But Gary was right. You can do it, however, it does take some time to learn how. I started around Christmas, and disappeared for several months. I also went down at least one blind alley by choosing a cheap program (Hexagon 2) that was no longer supported. In the end, I bit the bullet, and chose the cheapest of all, but had a reputation as having a steep learning curve - Blender. Hexagon was OK, only $40, and there are good tutorials, but would crash and has no render engine. Blender has a spectacular render engine, although it takes some getting used to.

After a bit, I also confess, I cut some corners since I was only after a 192x144 figure.

I suppose both V1 and V2 are left to be done.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”