No PH Attack

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rook749

No PH Attack

Post by rook749 »

I am a returning players to WiP:AE and have just stated an updated GC Sen 1 game vs the AI as the Allies. I setup and ran my 1st turn after work the other night in the hotel and almost dropped my Mt. Dew on the floor in the middle of the turn action. It seems the Lexington TF intercepted the KB in a surface action and this resulted in aborting the attack on Pearl. I had not changed the orders for this task force that I can remember. When I re-ran the turn did the Pearl attack went off as normal.

Has anyone else seen this? I am going to use the re-run even thought I don't like to to this as I want to get a better feel for how to play the game.

Here is the link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/778 ... pae022.pws

-Rook
topeverest

RE: No PH Attack

Post by topeverest »

I've run hundreds of first turns for a variety of reasons, and while i have seen a wide variety of results, I have never seen such a thing happen unless the orders of KB or the American CV's have been changed. Are you sure you didn't issue orders?
Andy M
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

I think you need to get off the Mountain Dew and drink something more civilized. You're clearly hallucinating. Try some Bushmill's Irish Whiskey.

JeffroK

Post by JeffroK »

This has happened to me recently as well, I think after I uploaded Andy Mac's new AI scripts
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
topeverest

Post by topeverest »

I've never worked with the scripts. Aren't said contained inside of Ironman only, and he is playing Sc 1?
Andy M
mike scholl 1

Post by mike scholl 1 »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I think you need to get off the Mountain Dew and drink something more civilized. Try some Bushmill's Irish Whiskey.

EXCELLENT ADVICE!
rook749

Post by rook749 »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I think you need to get off the Mountain Dew and drink something more civilized. You're clearly hallucinating. Try some Bushmill's Irish Whiskey.

Not a bad plan at all.

Rook
rook749

Post by rook749 »

ORIGINAL: topeverest

I've never worked with the scripts. Aren't said contained inside of Ironman only, and he is playing Sc 1?

Yes the updated Sen 1 not the ironman.

- Rook

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”