Windows 7 - IE8

Please post here for questions and discussion about unit modeling and general game modding. You can also post your new units and modifications here.

Moderator: EagleMountainDK

Stridor

Windows 7 - IE8

Post by Stridor »

Due to a harddrive fail, I have installed windows 7 beta as my base OS.

PCK works very well as do all my apps. They also work much faster (thanks to the new IE8 render engine) than under XP/Vista.

Regards

S.

Erik Rutins

RE: Windows 7 - IE8

Post by Erik Rutins »

I should have a chance to install Windows 7 and start testing our games on it later this month. Looking forward to seeing Panzer Command running there. Good news on the IE8 render engine. Sorry to hear about the hard drive fail, but with the heat you guys have been dealing with I'm not shocked.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Stridor

RE: Windows 7 - IE8

Post by Stridor »

Addit:

There is one very small issue with IE8 and the latest MM which I have fixed with RC5.

Another little cosmetic glitch is that the right and bottom borders of windows seem a little smaller in IE8 so there is a very small degree of cutoff. Everything is still workable so it is cosmetic only. The upside is that it is faster and smoother (especially for the MM and scenario editor).

Regards

S.

Return to “Maps, Models and Mods”