Where should pictures appear?

This forum is for 3rd party developers to post enhancements for PureSim Baseball, such as stadium art, face packs, etc.

Moderator: puresimmer

thesetter

Where should pictures appear?

Post by thesetter »

I am brand new to Puresim and after one day I am fairly hooked. I am curious where the player pictures should show up. I downloaded Wright Wings pic file and unzipped it to the faces directory and noticed that it created its own folder (Wright Wing). I then moved the years into the faces directory by year and they transferred, then went to the utility screen and auto updated. The screen said it assigned 700 pictures, but the only place I see the pictures is in the players bio. Should they appear anywhere else? Like on the player card? Based on the site game screens it appears they should show up in other places then I am seeing.
thesetter

RE: Where should pictures appear?

Post by thesetter »

Found what I was doing wrong.
scott32671

Post by scott32671 »

what did you figure out? i did the same thing and when i auto updated the pics it tells me that 0 pics were assigned. i am feeling really stupid about this process. maybe you can let me know what you did?
I am a Cubs Fan, and therefore i bear the lamentation of denial and dissapointment while also loving the game unconditionally. where's the beer?
thesetter

Post by thesetter »

You need to go to options screen, then go to the association tab and on that page there is a place to check if you want to view pictures. I am at work and telling you this from memory if I am wrong just repost and I will check when I get home.

Return to “3rd Party Add-ons Area”