How far will the Tenn. Titans go?

A forum for discussion of real world football leagues, teams, players, and coaches.

Moderator: David Winter

FPSFLover

How far will the Tenn. Titans go?

Post by FPSFLover »

What do you think about the great season the Titans are having? I don't see them beating the Pats record but things have been crazy in the NFL this year.
Marauders

RE: How far will the Tenn. Titans go?

Post by Marauders »

The Titans will live and die with their defense.

Beating Cincy, Houston, Minnesota, and KC isn't a big deal.  Those teams either have below average players, below average coaching, or both.

Nevertheless, they did win those games, and more.  Winning games that a team should win is usually a sign of good coaching.
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

Well I'm actually glad they beat the Colts
My Jags needed that result to have any chance of a wild card place
and with our O-line (Meester already back and Naeole nearly there) returning to health hopefully our running game will return
then just maybe we'll be able to upset the Titans in the return fixture.

As for who they've beaten so far

Over here all the talk is "Yer but who have they beat, Cincy & KC"
I'm always of the mind that you can only beat who your playing
you cant beat the Giants if your playing the Browns...... if you see my point. [:'(]
Arctic Blast

Post by Arctic Blast »

Tennessee reminds me a lot of Jacksonville, actually. If they can run the ball, they can win the game.
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.
Great White

Post by Great White »

[font="Courier New"]Maybe to The AFC Championship (1-1); however, if I had to choose just one, I would guess losing in The AFC Divisional (0-1). That of course, assuming Ind. Colts do not catch them, which I will agree is almost impossible.[/font]
Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM

Return to “The Red Zone!”