mass conscriptions

Share advice on strategies and tactics here.

Moderator: Gil R.

Matrixation

mass conscriptions

Post by Matrixation »

hi
just reviewing a few things
what is the dis/advantages of mass concriptions esp as a union player?
Randomizer

RE: mass conscriptions

Post by Randomizer »

I tend to get unrest and unhappy governors and so stopped doing it.

Best Regards
terje439

Post by terje439 »

As Randomizer says, you will get unrest and unhappy Govs, if you then add the fact that conscipted units are the worst units in the game (morale wise) it is not really worth it. Better to muster the first turns (in provinces where the Gov supports muster) and then build your units.
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
cesteman

Post by cesteman »

Agree with last post. Muster for 2-3 turns and watch your gov support. I don't like it to get too low. Also be careful if you demote a 4-star general as the union as you'll take a 25 point hit.
GShock

Post by GShock »

Conscription is best used when u really really need men and u can direct them to good training generals. The best way to do it is to sort out the towns according to riot level. The lowest % of riot is the best number to bet on... conscription ALWAYS succeeds while Munster needs to be taken care for in a different way. The success % AND the riot %.

Essentially, better take the risk in the towns that grant the least chance of rioting with conscription and use muster instead when the % is reasonably low when compared with the success %.
How long will you pretend you can't do anything about it? Support www.animalsasia.org
gunny3013

Post by gunny3013 »

I know from experience that when the Impressment option is used the game allows the southern forces to be increased equal to or beyond the northern ones. This is about as far from history as one can get in this war game.
Mike Solli

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: cesteman

Agree with last post. Muster for 2-3 turns and watch your gov support. I don't like it to get too low. Also be careful if you demote a 4-star general as the union as you'll take a 25 point hit.

What do you consider too low?
Created by the amazing Dixie

Return to “The War Room”