Magnus , question on Unit Art

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Sarge

Magnus , question on Unit Art

Post by Sarge »

I was wondering if I could reduce the unit art down to one row/one image instead of the 9 animation cells.

Attachments
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (190.99 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Magnus

RE: Magnus , question on Unit Art

Post by Magnus »

Not sure you could try, but I think the game reads the unit art like that into the game to display the animations correctly. Maybe Mike Cooney could chime in on this.
/Magnus
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I ran a test today and found out its possible, although the amount of art work in this game is staggering....[X(]

Attachments
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (27.76 KiB) Viewed 140 times
PrinzHenrich

Post by PrinzHenrich »

For me it is slump/ It look like in first "Horse and Musket: Great Battles of the Eighteenth Century" Shrapnel and Boku release graphic, where all game have size 6,4 MB

Attachments
Sarge.jpg
Sarge.jpg (7.96 KiB) Viewed 142 times
Changes....

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”