Video Preview (UPDATED WITH PART V)

A place to share links to videos about Strategic Command, including video After Action Reports.
kirk23

RE: Russia declaring war....

Post by kirk23 »

ORIGINAL: Bill Runacre

ORIGINAL: kirk23

I have a query? In the latest Paradogs Gamer video part 34, The Italian navy have moved into the Dardanelles,how are they allowed to do that when Turkey is a neutral Country?[&:]

That does seem odd, we'll have to look into it. Thanks for pointing it out. [:)]

I have just checked and Turkey is definitely neutral,so Italian navy entering the Dardanelles should not be allowed.[:D]

Make it so!
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

Yes, I'll have to redraw the hex at the entrance to the Dardanelles. I hadn't realised it would let the ships through. Fortunately not such a problem as in WWI - and we'd have noticed it an awful lot sooner if it were a WWI game! [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Yes, I'll have to redraw the hex at the entrance to the Dardanelles. I hadn't realised it would let the ships through. Fortunately not such a problem as in WWI - and we'd have noticed it an awful lot sooner if it were a WWI game! [:)]

Well I suppose it gives both sides Axis & Allied even more of a reason to get Turkey on their side via diplomacy.[;)]
Make it so!
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

A big thanks for the excellent videos. A great advert for the game which is looking better the more they play out. Its already joined that small select group of new games over the years where I'm counting down the days to release.
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Hi Bill,another thing I have noticed while watching Paradogs Gamer video's,is that the Russian AI time after time,when it uses its tanks,only ever uses 1 strike when it should be using both available strikes?[&:]
Make it so!
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

I've tried to keep together the majority of the let's play video made so fa (close to 100 videos!). You can find it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4gKAykukAU&lis ... vJ&index=1

I apologize in advance if I have missed some!

Regards,
Daniele
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Bill,another thing I have noticed while watching Paradogs Gamer video's,is that the Russian AI time after time,when it uses its tanks,only ever uses 1 strike when it should be using both available strikes?

This is the expected behavior as Soviet tanks will only have 2 strikes once they achieve Armored Warfare Level-1... this applies to all nations and Germany is the only nation IIRC that starts at Armored Warfare Level-1, thus 2 strikes for their tanks from the start of the war.

kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater
Hi Bill,another thing I have noticed while watching Paradogs Gamer video's,is that the Russian AI time after time,when it uses its tanks,only ever uses 1 strike when it should be using both available strikes?

This is the expected behavior as Soviet tanks will only have 2 strikes once they achieve Armored Warfare Level-1... this applies to all nations and Germany is the only nation IIRC that starts at Armored Warfare Level-1, thus 2 strikes for their tanks from the start of the war.

Hi Hubert the Russian tanks are at Armored Warfare Level-2 and they still only make 1 strike attack?[;)]
Make it so!
Amona

Post by Amona »

Soviets have TAnks level 2, not armored warfare, that are two different techs.
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

ORIGINAL: Amona

Soviets have TAnks level 2, not armored warfare, that are two different techs.

Thank you for letting me know about the 2 different techs.[;)]

Maybe it would help if we had more info available,of what each and every research tech brings to a players war effort?[;)]
Make it so!
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

There are some research areas which represent things like doctrine and training, e.g. Armored Warfare, Aerial Warfare and Naval Warfare. These don't increase attack and defence values, but instead improve unit attributes such as the number of strikes units can launch, or improving unit morale.

Full details will be included in the Manual, not long to go now! [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

There are some research areas which represent things like doctrine and training, e.g. Armored Warfare, Aerial Warfare and Naval Warfare. These don't increase attack and defence values, but instead improve unit attributes such as the number of strikes units can launch, or improving unit morale.

Thank you![:)]

I feel just like a kid waiting for xmas,I just wish it was the 17th already so that I could get playing this marvelous addition to the Strategic Command series.[;)]
Make it so!
operating

Post by operating »

I feel just like a kid waiting for xmas,I just wish it was the 17th already so that I could get playing this marvelous addition to the Strategic Command series.[;)]
Hello Stranger,
Been wondering where you disappeared to...[:D]
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

ORIGINAL: operating

Hello Stranger,
Been wondering where you disappeared to...[:D]

Hi old chap,I'm about to give this game a mod it will never forget,show what it really is capable of producing with a superb editor,for me all the Cities are far to easily captured I will fix that for sure watch this space.[:D]
Make it so!
operating

Post by operating »

If you haven't made changes already, the game went on sale today at Matrix and Slitherine..
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Me make changes never![:D]

Your right I have started on my mod.[:)]
Make it so!
charlesdq

RE: Video Preview (UPDATED WITH PART V)

Post by charlesdq »

I thought it like Age of Empires genre

Return to “Videos, Tutorials, Let's Plays”