Pacific Coast Time Zone

Post requests for head to head play here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Razz1

Pacific Coast Time Zone

Post by Razz1 »

Looking for USA player can can play 5 or more turns per day.

Post time available and your time zone.

I have many MP Maps. Play tested several times.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=147
krupp_88mm

RE: West Coast

Post by krupp_88mm »

ill do it, i can do 5-10 turns a day just let me know the details
Decisive Campaigns Case Pony

RRRH-Sr Mod Graphix ed V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2wf7fc273zq5k
Razz1

Post by Razz1 »

PM sent.
krupp_88mm

Post by krupp_88mm »

god what a bloodbath that was, warning anyone wants to fight razz in his scenarios beware the russian hoardes lol,

i started with several panzer III's and panzer IV's a panther, some mobile artilery, some artillery wihtout transport that i upgraded to trucks, alot of infantry some without transport some with trucks or halftracks, and about 5 or so recon vehicles two bridge infantry two marders AT guns, two 50mm paks without transport, three stug artillery guns two short range, an 88mm with halftrack, three half track aaa guns, a crapy Italian light tank, and some italian romanian inf

i had about 1900 prestige or so, i bought two nebelwefer halftracks, and two FW fighters, that turned out to be a huge mistake i really wish i could trade a fighter for a panther or two medium TDestroyers or even just saved that prestige for replacements, i thought i would capture enough cities to build a prestige buffer

i think i was advancing very rapidly at the start, i used my bridge inf and bypassed his defense in the center got over a river and linked up with the left force and then tried to link up with my right force, just as i was linking up with the right i got ambushed by 20-30 soviet tanks, they smashed some halftrack infantry that had gotten to confident and a scout, t-34's KV-1 and KV-2 god those KV-2 nothing i had would damage them except the panther, they scared me to death ,, he also had infantry, some of which i discovered was being flown in under air transport and i promptly ended that endeavor with my FW's he also had mobile artillery, they attacked ferociously leaving me unprepared with my forces scattered and separated on the right, at one point my lines broke as my prestige ran dry, (if he had just one more KV-2 he probably would have smashed my whole force)

my right flank collapsed and i was forced to pull my bridging units back to save me from getting pocketed on the back of the river in the center, at one point a large city in the middle of my lines was captured by soviet forces putting my 88mm, marder, panther, panzer IV and some artillery in a pocket almost completely surrounded by soviet tanks on my center right, i managed to circle the wagons and beat of hoards of t34's barely escaping, however the 88 and the marder would not live to tell the tale

i pulled my shattered right flank over the river going forward and abandoned the right about half my forces were under 3 strength and i was unable to replenish them, my one panther came out of the fight with over 250 experience and 14 tank kills and that includes non elite replacements,

by a miracle of god my stuka probably saved the day getting a lucky hit doing 8 damage to a t34 about to cut my lines, with my reinforced center i managed to surround and force a surrender of several KV-1 tanks with my last artillery rounds in my nebelwerfers, the only tank i had capable of taking these tanks on was my panther after he destroyed my 88mm, i resorted to suppressing these bruts with artillery and retreating them into woods where my infantry made short work of them

he continued his attack into a trap i layed on the left and i smashed the last of his infantry, without his infantry i managed to push my last three tanks with strength left and take out some artillery on the left, now his left was retreating and so was my right, eventually we had switched sides on the river, i was now in the middle of the map and he had surrounded me, in the north and south, but a hail mary air transport managed to capture an airbase just as he was capturing my last airfield behind my lines that was in range of supporting my planes, and forced him to spend his last prestige on garrison infantry, my tanks were able to exploit this minor crisis and get through the north and gobble up cities giving me enough prestige to rebuild all my units to full strength, then i started an assault north and south at the same time supported by a elephant TD i bought, in the end he surrendered, but he did capture my rear city but i was about to capture the whole map, wish i had screenshots that was the hardest game i ever played now it says he won because he captured my rear base, but i was about to take the whole map, but he also said he surrendered, i kind of dont like how if you loose a rear city you instantly loose the game this means i have to protect it against paratroopers and i was unaware that capturing that rear town would result in instant loss otherwise i would have bought units to protect it instead of getting the elephant TD, anyway great game well played and very very difficult
Decisive Campaigns Case Pony

RRRH-Sr Mod Graphix ed V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2wf7fc273zq5k
Razz1

Post by Razz1 »

Ahh... I was very aggressive in that game and I over estimated you. I usually don't take a risk like that.
The Risk at the beginning almost cost me the game as 88 crossed the river in the center unimpeded and continued to sweep the left side.

So I decided to teach him a lesson and push on the right behind his lines. It was a race. Me in the rear and 88 charging up the center.

The Nebelwurfers were over powering. His airforce kept attacking me. I left traps for him and hit a few planes. In the end I got his airport but by then it was all over.

This scenario was near impossible for the Germans until I revised the map before the release.

That was the first game I lost as the Russians.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”