Tech Support

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Surtur

Tech Support

Post by Surtur »

Welcome to the Battlefield Academy Tech Support forum.

If you are having an issue with the game, please try and follow these posting guidelines to enable us to most quickly solve it.

* Always start a new thread for a new issue
* Please include the version and build information seen top left on the initial loading screen.
* Provide details of your machine (operating system, CPU, video card) - sending the DirectX diagnostics as explained below handles all this for you.
* What problems do you see. E.g. which screen you are looking at, which buttons did you press to repeat the problem. How does the game go wrong.
* A Directx Dialog file - see below for instructions on how to generate a Directx Dialog file.

How to get a Directx Dialog file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
6. open the text file, copy the contents, and post along with your issue.
MBogdasarian

RE: Tech Support

Post by MBogdasarian »

The game manual does not describe all the elements listed in the unit display and it is difficult to understand what the numbers actually represent. Is there a source of information somewhere else?
FOGwargames

Post by FOGwargames »

Just downloaded the Kursk pack, or so I thought. It said I need to 'extract the files' before running? I did that and followed the steps to download. It appeared to download and confirmed as such. However, when I opened up BA 2, it says the Kursk scenarios are not downloaded and not in the game. I repeated the process but the no change.
Please advise what to do?
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

ORIGINAL: FOGwargames

Just downloaded the Kursk pack, or so I thought. It said I need to 'extract the files' before running? I did that and followed the steps to download. It appeared to download and confirmed as such. However, when I opened up BA 2, it says the Kursk scenarios are not downloaded and not in the game. I repeated the process but the no change.
Please advise what to do?
My guess would be that you need to run the installer for the expansion, which will set up the permissions. If you are still having issues then it might be better to contact support@slitherine.co.uk via email as they can help you directly.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Tech Support”