Where are my troops? - Cargo disappears

Command: Chains of War is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. 20 minutes into the future, a spark erupts in the Korean peninsula that will lead to a theaterwide conflagration embroiling the entire Western Pacific and drag all major powers into it.
BathtubAdmiral

Where are my troops? - Cargo disappears

Post by BathtubAdmiral »

Playing around with CMANO/Chains Of War again after months, I stumbled upon a bug(?) which I may demonstrate in the enclosed scenario fragment: Two Hercs are redeploying troops from Airbase Alpha. Demonstrator #1 will land at Bravo, a Single Unit Airfield. After landing, cargo (15 infantry squads) will be available again. Demonstrator #2 is heading Charlie, a „composed“ airfield. As soon as the plane will have reached the parking position, the 60 soldiers will disappear without a trace - even I had added barracks (and ammo magazine) for their comfort as a precaution [;)]. Unfortunately this will happen with EVERY group composition, e.g. Single Unit Airfield + AAA or Single Unit Port + Helipad …

P.S. Recently it was still possible to attach zip-files...
Rory Noonan

RE: Where are my troops? - Cargo disappears

Post by Rory Noonan »

Hey BathtubAdmiral, try posting on the tech support forum. The settings for uploads in the sub-forums are different to the rest of the forum. You should be able to upload a save file in a .zip without issue there (the issue will also be more visible for investigation).
BathtubAdmiral

RE: Where are my troops? - Cargo disappears

Post by BathtubAdmiral »

I've made it so. Thx ...

Return to “Command: Chains of War”