Anybody got a 'Nightmares' checkpoint save

Command: Chains of War is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. 20 minutes into the future, a spark erupts in the Korean peninsula that will lead to a theaterwide conflagration embroiling the entire Western Pacific and drag all major powers into it.
ColonelMolerat

Anybody got a 'Nightmares' checkpoint save

Post by ColonelMolerat »

Hello,
Does anybody have a save game at the 'checkpoint' for the Nightmares campaign level of CoW I could have please?
I lost all of my campaign progress after a computer wipe, booooooo!
blkholsun

RE: Anybody got a 'Nightmares' checkpoint save

Post by blkholsun »

Since nothing carries over from one to the next, I don't think that functionally there is any difference between "doing them in order" through the campaign structure vs just doing them one at a time separately as missions.
ColonelMolerat

Post by ColonelMolerat »

Ah, ok - when you play it lists the game as 'campaign' or 'scenario' at the top, so I thought it affected something.

I can just do that then, cheers!
Eggstor

Post by Eggstor »

Campaign mode does two things (or at least can do two things):

- Once a certain point level is achieved, CMANO gives you the opportunity to immediately start the next scenario.
- There can be cutscenes and other text played in between scenarios. The only thing you'll miss by not playing Chains of War as a campaign is the ending text as Northern Inferno is the only campaign to use mid-campaign cutscenes.

Return to “Command: Chains of War”