From Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations (CMANO) to Command: Modern Operations (CMO)
Matrix Store (Steam store below)
1) I bought CMANO on Matrix, do I get a discount?
Yes, you get a 50% discount by using your CMANO serial as a coupon. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020, eligible for the digital version.
2) Where do I find my CMANO serial?
You can find your CMANO serial in your My Page section on the Matrix Website or Printed on your CMANO disc.
3) How do I use the serial as a coupon?
The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine & Matrix stores.
To use your coupon, add CMO to your shopping cart as normal and then, on the checkout page, enter your CMANO serial into the Coupon Box and click Update.
4) Can I still purchase CMANO after the release of CMO?
No. After the release of CMO on November 14th, it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on the Matrix/Slitherine Store anymore.
5) Can I still purchase CMANO DLCs after the release of CMO?
Yes. If you buy any CMO DLCs after November 14th, you’ll be offered two installers, one for CMO and one for CMANO in your My Page section. See question #9
6) Will the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm) remain Standalones with CMO?
No, they will be turned to CMO DLCs. See Question #14
7) I bought the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm). Will I be able to play them as Standalones after CMO releases?
Yes, you will. But they won’t receive engine updates.
8) Will I be able to play my Matrix version of CMANO after the release of CMO?
Yes, If you have bought any CMANO title – base game or expansion/DLC – your serials will remain registered and accessible anytime from your My Page; this means that you can keep playing them in the old CMANO engine at any time you want.
9) I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on MatrixGames. Do I have to purchase them again?
No. All the DLCs and Standalones previously bought can be downloaded for CMO from your My Page (https://www.matrixgames.com/member/downloads) for free. There, you will be offered two installers, use the Multi DLC Setup to install with CMO.
10) I have bought only an Expansion Standalone (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm), will I be eligible for the discount coupon?
No, only owners of the CMANO base game will be able to use the discount offer for CMO
11) Can I load a CMANO scenario into CMO?
Yes you can do that from CMANO to CMO, but not vice-versa
12) Will I be able to redeem the Steam keys if I buy CMO and the DLCs from Matrix?
Yes. Just remember that redeeming a CMANO base game Steam key doesn’t turn it into a CMO one. More info on how to redeem the key here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585
13) I bought CMANO and You Brexit, You Fix it on Matrix. Can I redeem the DLC key on Steam?
Yes. In your My Page you can get the Steam serial for your product. You can proceed to activate the product on Steam. The serial will only unlock CMO.
14) I bought one of the Expansion Standalone products on Matrix. How can I use it in the CMO engine?
Since all the old CMANO products are CMO DLCs now, the only way to play them in the CMO engine is to buy CMO (base game). You can still play them in their original way (as CMANO Products) but without any further engine update.
15) What do I receive if I buy the physical version of CMO (Collectors Edition)?
You will receive: a full color printed box, 2 full color printed DVDs (with your order number and serial number printed on them). The Printed Manual that will be included in the box at release will be a shortened version (210 pages). The full (350 pages) E-Book Manual will be included in the installer and will be available from the Product Page on the website.
1) I bought CMANO on Steam, do I get a discount?
Yes, Steam will automatically offerCMO at a 50% discount for you. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020
2) Will I still be able to play CMANO, after the release of CMO?
Yes if you bought it before November 14th. After that date, it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on Steam anymore. CMANO support will continue, but no new content or features are planned.
3) Will my old Steam CMANO titles be removed from my Steam Library?
No, they will remain in your Steam Library and you’ll be able to play them whenever you wish
4) I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on Steam. Do I have to purchase them again if I want to play them in CMO?
No, you don’t have to purchase them again. If you buy CMO, Steam will recognize the ownership of the old products and they will be listed as owned DLCs for CMO in your Steam Library