Happy Memorial Day

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

David Winter

Happy Memorial Day

Post by David Winter »

Happy Memorial Day to all those south of the 49th...
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
garysorrell

RE: Happy Memorial Day

Post by garysorrell »

Yes, and a big SALUTE to all my fellow veterans who serve, have served, and a thank you to their families.

Especially lets give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can live the way we do.
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Yes i agree a big salute to all vetereans , dead or alive in all free countries . Wish all a safe holiday . In some ways it`s a heartbreaker that this is a holiday . For it means many great men and women . Have sacraficed there lives or a piece of there youth . To protect there love ones and contry men and women . Wont go into polotics today , i just hope in future conflicts , our leaders all over will take a breath and think , what will happen . If we rush into conflicts with out the right equipment or even the right intelligent imfo . Lets just hope all our troops will be home soon and the healing can begin .
DONMVP
garysorrell

Post by garysorrell »

Agreed.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”