Unexperienced player looking for PBM

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Avenarius

Unexperienced player looking for PBM

Post by Avenarius »

Hi, after having UV for a year and winning several games vs Ai i would like to try myself aganist alive opponent, if someone still plays this game. Id prefer to play scenario "operation carthweel" as Japaneese - i think that such relatively short, defensive scn should be good for making first steps in MP.
jhay753

RE: Unexperienced player looking for PBM

Post by jhay753 »

I have just purchased this game and am slowly climbing the steep learning curve. As soon as I understand a bit more of the game mechanics, I would very much like to try an e-mail game. And here is a question to show how inexperienced I am,..... what does the symbol "red circle with slash over an aircraft" mean???? I cannot figure that out. They appear and disappear all over the map!
I would be willing to start a game almost any time, but you would be the most experienced player!
Avenarius

RE: Unexperienced player looking for PBM

Post by Avenarius »

Probably it means that no launches from that particular airfield can be performed due to bad weather at this turn, but cant tell for sure without screenshot. Im also ready to play at any time, but i think that u should get better grasp of this game before engageing in MP, its really easy to screw Your gameplay by forgetting about small details (like pilots fatigue for an instance)

Return to “Opponents wanted”