Patch question (not out yet)

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

hithere

Patch question (not out yet)

Post by hithere »

does anyone know if Matrix/2by3 will try to make the patch retro? I am in Feb and will hate to restart i guess if they do something big like take out the 2nd Marine Div it won't be. thanks
Quote from one of my drill sergeants, "remember, except for the extreme heat, intense radiation, and powerful blast wave, a nuclear explosion is just like any other explosion"
Mike Wood

RE: Patch question (not out yet)

Post by Mike Wood »

Hello...

Yes. Yes, we will. You will need to delete the wp.prfs file, so the program can make a new one and then reset the preferences you like. You will not have to restart any games. The combat report for PBEM games may take a turn or two, to resyncronize. Any OOB changes will not apply to games that have already been started.

Bye...

Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: hithere

does anyone know if Matrix/2by3 will try to make the patch retro? I am in Feb and will hate to restart. i guess if they do something big like take out the 2nd Marine Div it won't be. thanks
hithere

Post by hithere »

wow...that was fast..thanks
Quote from one of my drill sergeants, "remember, except for the extreme heat, intense radiation, and powerful blast wave, a nuclear explosion is just like any other explosion"
MadDawg

Post by MadDawg »

Any chance of a rough ETA guys? Im kinda looking forward to having my sound back. [:)]

Dawg
Mr.Frag

Post by Mr.Frag »

If I told you, the very next thing to happen would be a massive bug would come and eat Mike's computer [:D]
MadDawg

Post by MadDawg »

Hehe, nah, knowning my luck its more likely my system would be the one eaten by a bug [:D]
kev_uk

Post by kev_uk »

That is good news!

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”