How I know this game is a winner.

Smugglers IV - Doomsday is a fun and challenging turn-based space-trading game where you take command of an advanced space ship amidst a galaxy torn by war and crime! With your ship and skilled crew you can choose to be a greedy trader, ambitious bounty hunter, ruthless pirate, or one of the other professions in your quest for riches, fame, and power! Through trading, fulfilling missions, or pirating, you can earn the money and skills necessary to buy new ships and upgrade your equipment. As success brings larger ships, missions, and enemies, you'll have to manage a crew, board & plunder enemy ships, and even conquer star systems.
JWW

How I know this game is a winner.

Post by JWW »

Decided to play a few turns last night at about 10 before going to bed. Looked up and saw it was getting near 10:30 and said, okay, a couple more turns. Looked up again. Saw it was 10:40. Looked closer at the clock. It wasn't 10:40. It was 11:40. Somewhere I had lost a whole hour just playing a few more turns. It sure didn't seem like it. I haven't had that happen regarding a game in a long, long time.
NielsB

RE: How I know this game is a winner.

Post by NielsB »

[:D]
Marc von Martial

RE: How I know this game is a winner.

Post by Marc von Martial »

[:)]

Return to “Smugglers IV - Doomsday”