Russian Front

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and the editor for Battles in Italy.
Tankertwo

Russian Front

Post by Tankertwo »

Hello! I have been working on a scenario for the Europe program for Italy. I took the map and made it twice as big. It now goes from Berlin to Stalingrad for a Russian Front scenario. I have double the movement factor to scale I hope. It is still a 80 turn game but I did change it a bit to have more good weather turns and less bad weather turns. I converted the US and British bmps to German so I could have enough spaces to give each division its own insignia if I could find one for it. Each division is made up of 3 Regiments Using other games and the net I think I have created a fair example of the German Army from 1941 to 1945. Now I am at the point where I am not sure how to continue. Due to space and the variety of units I wanted I only have the air units for onboard artillery. I thought I might us the off board artillery to offset this. I am also unsure as to use the tank and anti tank shock.
I want to design this as the ultimate one player game. It has always been a dream of mine to do this. However if I design it myself there would be know supprises. If there would be some one out there will to write and create the Russian Army and AI this could be a real game! I hope this is not asking too much.
If any one would like a look at this please let me know and since I am not that computer savy please give me a step by step as to how to send it to you.
Any advise or feed back is much welcomed.
Thanks
nikdav

RE: Russian Front

Post by nikdav »

Can you upload a low res jpeg image of the new map ?
It would be interesting to see.

Tankertwo

RE: Russian Front

Post by Tankertwo »

I think you will get an idea from this small image if I did it right
Attachments
rf2.jpg
rf2.jpg (146.68 KiB) Viewed 561 times

Return to “Scenario Design and Editing”