Odd MP problem

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

AEWHistory

Odd MP problem

Post by AEWHistory »

Okay, I've just discovered a very odd problem. I have v1.62 on the ipad and just started plying MP. I can start games as the central powers, but if I either start or accept a game as the entente it won't work. I've done this twice now. In both cases the same exact thing happened:

AH did their turn by attacking Serbia. Their turn done it should have been my turn. However, when the box at the bottom of the screen says to select a unit I cannot. Also, when I went to look back at the map I noticed I could see all of AH as if I was playing the CPs and could only see the parts of Serbia within viewing distance of the AH infantry. In other words, everything I was seeing was from the AH perspective. Moreover, the PP tracking at the lower left of the screen showed the AH flag and remaining resources. It seemed as though the AH player did his turn Serbia flashed ever so briefly I think, and then it defaulted back to AH where the game is now stuck.

Has this happened to anyone else? This is really odd.
AEWHistory

RE: Odd MP problem

Post by AEWHistory »

I'm not sure if no one else has had this problem or what, but I cannot play the EA in MP. This seems like a rather significant bug.... I'd be happy to take some screen captures if that would help.

Return to “Tech Support”