Russophile plays Napoleon. No current opponents allowed

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.
Aurelian

RE: Russophile plays Napoleon

Post by Aurelian »

England: At war with Portugal...... Another of those "Let's go to war and leave them alone" deals.

Being that Portugal shows up in the GB replacement list.... why?

France *still* has passage rights through Spain. so maybe Massena's army heads that way....

Russia: Recall and concentrate the various cavalry detachments. Every one of them were set on green/green.

The Tsar, being the only army commander is moved forward
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

How do the Prussians look? I enjoy playing as them the most and am a bit interested in how their player used them and what the end set up looked like.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

Prussia.

They have the weakest army in the game. What saved them was the weather. The army is facing elements of the Grande Armee, but can't stop Davout from crossing over in the north. (I ran the turn, Prussia retreated.)

Why they declared war, only to run, is beyond me. All through the game Austria has fought alone. Prussia declared war, and did absolutely nothing. Russia, outside of some useless cavalry moves, has yet to support Austria or Prussia.

Now Austria is out. Russia, who knows. They had their best chance in 1805 when the three of them outnumbered France. But no. Despite Austria's claims in this AAR, they did *nothing* in concert.

England, annoying. They won a battle in Italy, but didn't follow through. Took Brest, but evacuated. Declared war on what was historically a very firm ally, (Portugal), and do nothing.....

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (330.22 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

What a shame.

Return to “After Action Report”