? about combat resolution

Birth of America 2: Wars in America is the much expanded reprise of veteran developer AGEOD’s acclaimed first release, which allows players to command either side of the conflicts before, during and after the American War for Independence between 1636 and 1815. Apart from the engaging turn-based strategy play that has been expanded and vastly improved over the original, Birth of America 2: Wars in America includes major new features like an improved and expanded map including the Mississippi River, new European off-map boxes (France, Great Britain, Spain, Holland) and more.
budd

? about combat resolution

Post by budd »

Hello,

id post this in the ageod forum and i will[haven't received the confirm email yet], but just thought i'd ask here. Is the new detailed combat resolution in the newer games going to be ported over to this game and the civil war one? Thinking of buying this and the civil war game, but the combat resolution does make you go hmmm sometimes understanding what went on, hope some one knows the answer. Been enjoying the demo, but those moments of "how the hell did i lose that battle" with no explaination does bug me.
thx for any info
budd
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
vonRocko

RE: ? about combat resolution

Post by vonRocko »

Sorry Budd, unfotunately they have no plans on porting the combat resolution too the older games. They are talking about an AACW 2, no doubt that will have it and more!

Return to “Birth of America 2: Wars in America”