Non-Delivery of Disk

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: MOD_BoA/AGEOD

Flannel

Non-Delivery of Disk

Post by Flannel »

Hello Eric, Still no word from Matrix support and no disk either to date. I have today mailed support yet again. This is becoming very long winded and frustrating.
What is the position now??
Flannel [:@]
Flannel
Marc von Martial

RE: Non-Delivery of Disk

Post by Marc von Martial »

Hi,

Erik mentioned in the FOF forums that Digital River (the guys that handle fullfilment for us) screwed up the supplies for the European warehouse. Erik also mentioned that they boxes should ship out this week.

Sorry about that problem. DR really screwed this up and there non that is more angry about this then us.
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

For your convenience, here is the quote from Erik
The details are really too painful to go into, so let me just communicate the end result, according to the latest corrective action on our part to get this resolved.

For those who ordered Physical Only from any store other than the US or Canada store (those should already have shipped out), their orders should ship out by this Friday (hopefully tomorrow).

For those who ordered Digital + Physical and thus already have the game but not the boxed copy, their copies should ship out next week.

I'm sorry I don't have better news, but this is the latest and best news I have. Because so many aspects of this are out of my control, I cannot guarantee these estimates. I am simply stunned at how many problems have plagued the logistics of this print on demand/game on demand introduction, despite our preparations and diligence. Everything that was out of our control pretty much developed one problem or another, each in sequence so that additional delays would be incurred. What I can tell you is that we are on top of this _every day_, multiple times a day, trying to push this stone over the top of the hill. I can also continue to say that as we resolve these issues, we are really resolving them so that they won't happen with the next or future releases.

Sorry again.
Flannel

Post by Flannel »

To Marc & Eric:         Thank You both, I do realise that sometimes things are out of our control.  I have to say that you have re-instated my confidence in Matrix.  I shall now wait  to see what happens!!

An  'off the cuff' thought:   Recently i bought a solitaire game from the US company (which is a newish one) 'Compass Games.com'   Several of my friends were delighted with it and i wondered if you have ever considered this genre of games.  I know PBEM is a large attraction but still there are many who are unable to do this. The one i have is Called 'Silent War' and covers the entire american submarine  operations throughout the Pacific, The quality is superb in all aspects of the game.

Flannel (in the uk)     [:D]

Flannel

Return to “Birth of America Support”