Looking for a beginner to mid level Japanese player. Historical 1st turn Dec 7th or Dec 8th Start

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

RestfulDock2273

Looking for a beginner to mid level Japanese player. Historical 1st turn Dec 7th or Dec 8th Start

Post by RestfulDock2273 »

I've been playing for 2 years now. Never played a player but I've got well over 700 hrs in the game and am a WW2 history buff in the biggest way. Historical realism mindset is preferred. Willing to discuss potential house rules. Realistic Torps on.
edrahil1

Re: Looking for a beginner to mid level Japanese player. Historical 1st turn Dec 7th or Dec 8th Start

Post by edrahil1 »

I would prefer the December 7th start what options would you prefer? I think some rules on sweep altitude and things like this are appropriate let me know
my name is jason my email is edrahil_jf@yahoo.com
RestfulDock2273

Re: Looking for a beginner to mid level Japanese player. Historical 1st turn Dec 7th or Dec 8th Start

Post by RestfulDock2273 »

edrahil1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:35 pm I would prefer the December 7th start what options would you prefer? I think some rules on sweep altitude and things like this are appropriate let me know
Yes for sure, ill send an email since I'm not allowed to send private messages on here yet.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”