Reinstall TotH DLC ?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

PDiFolco

Reinstall TotH DLC ?

Post by PDiFolco »

I got to reinstall all my games on a new comp (not really new, but new proc and mobo required Win10 reinstall to get UEFI mode..), and in the "my page" DL section there's no TotH DLC available ...
Maybe there in no need to redownload anything as the DLC scenarios are installed with the base game, but to unlock them one has to register the DLCs, and I see no way to do that ??!

pls help
PDF
Paullus

RE: Reinstall TotH DLC ?

Post by Paullus »

You need the correct serial number to unlock the DLC scenarios. If you have the correct serial installed no problem otherwise try contacting Matrix Games Support.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
PDiFolco

Post by PDiFolco »

ORIGINAL: Paullus

You need the correct serial number to unlock the DLC scenarios. If you have the correct serial installed no problem otherwise try contacting Matrix Games Support.

Hmmm I reinstalled using the base game serial, thinking I will reinstall DLC on top, but there is no DLC installer anywhere (my original d/l link is long expired, and nothing neither in my Matrix library)
Do I have to / can I install base game with DLC serial ?
Not clear at all ...
PDF
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

I think you need to install the main game first and after that the installation files for both DLCs, there are one for each one. If you can check your old computer search in your TotH folder for a serial file that contains your serial number for main game and DLCs.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
PDiFolco

Post by PDiFolco »

ORIGINAL: Paullus

I think you need to install the main game first and after that the installation files for both DLCs, there are one for each one. If you can check your old computer search in your TotH folder for a serial file that contains your serial number for main game and DLCs.
Well I do have the serial but no install files for the DLC... They aren't in the downloads ...
PDF
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

You need to contact Matrix support so they can help you out here. You ought to have those files in the downloads section.
Hailstone

RE: Reinstall TotH DLC ?https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=147

Post by Hailstone »

PDiFolco, if you created an account on Matrix you should be able to see all
your registered games along with serial numbers and all downloads associated
with the game. Just go to My Page and there they are. Download the DLC's with
their installers from there. Of course, if you haven't created an account
or registered your game with Matrix there won't be anything.[:)]

Return to “Tech Support”