Requesting CV Kaga's actual appearance

Please post here for questions and discussion about modding for Order of Battle: Pacific.

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

richt03

Requesting CV Kaga's actual appearance

Post by richt03 »

Hi guys. I have looked this game over, and I love it. I just beg for one mod. I love the appearance of the Japanese carriers Kaga and Akagi. I see they have been created as CV Hiryu class ships in appearance in "Order of Battle: Pacific's" Midway battle.

The Kaga in Ben Affleck's 2001 film "Pearl Harbor" could be seen in the distance with all the Japanese ships in the dark night in that epic movie. It was a historically accurate Kaga. This carrier had to be the tallest carrier perhaps all time from its waterline to the top of the deck. You couldn't miss it when you saw the Japanese carrier fleet in the "Pearl Harbor" movie. In this wonderful sim, the Kaga is represented with the carrier Hiryu's ship while that carrier carries the Kaga name.

I'm also so hopeful that "Order of Battle: Pacific" can also make a true carrier of pixels of the Akagi too. The Akagi was the most beautiful of all Japanese carriers, and it should be photographically in the game. This is a deal breaker for me. Add Akagi and Kaga with their actual ships pictured in the PC sim, and I'll buy this PC sim. It looks like a great game, but you got to have an accurate Kaga and Akagi. They have to be represented.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”