Music Mod

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and general game modding. The graphics and scenarios are easily modifiable. Discuss your experiements in this area and get tips and advice!

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Wargamer74

Music Mod

Post by Wargamer74 »

Mod link http://www.mediafire.com/?9384cevlcolc2bo

This mod adds the national anthem for all playable nations in the game. It's a large download at 78 mb. Their all instrumental so it works with all the other in game music. Also I found a music piece that was in the sound file that was never used or at least I've never heard it in the game so I replaced it over the music loop that sounds like meditation music.

Here's a list of the anthems used.

Germany= Das Lied der Deutschen, this was the anthem used by Germany during the Nazi regime but only the first stanza was in use. Today Germany still uses the same music but only the third stanza.

Japan= Kimigayo "Imperial Reign" has always been the Japanese anthem.

China= National flag anthem of the Republic of China, I ran into a problem finding the original one as modern day Communist China tries to censor the old anthem. This one is still a variation of the original.

Soviet Union= Hymn of the Soviet Union, used as the national anthem in 1944-1991. The same music is still in use today by Russia but with different lyrics.

Western Allies= For England "God Save The Queen" and the US " The Star Spangled Banner" ,during the game these will play randomly at the start of you're turn.

All the other in game music remains unchanged.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Ben Franklin

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”