Gotterdammerung, GC 43-45 Xhoel (Axis) vs Hghx-0 (WA)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

Telemecus

RE: Update on the AAR.

Post by Telemecus »

Certainly I hope the opponent comes back - or can arrange the game to go on. It seemed to be going strong so I hope nothing serious has occurred in real life.

Imgur.com is sometimes recommended as the photo hosting site least likely to want to charge you or interfere with your photos afterwards. But as ever with 3rd party sites there is no guarantee. So @EwaldvonKleist suggestion of using the forums themselves is the best one. You can also use posts where you do not have an attachment (such as currently post 139 above) and embed the pictures there, then go back and edit the post to cut and paste the code for the embedded image elsewhere. This keeps all the images for a thread attached to messages in the same thread. You still have one image attached per post if not necessarily embedded in that post.
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
xhoel

Post by xhoel »

Thanks to the both of you for your suggestions. I went with the same method I use in my other AAR, using Imgur as it is quite reliable.

All images have now been updated and are crystal clear. Unfortunately my opponent has not answered my second email so it looks like the game will be on pause till further notice. I hope he comes back and we can bring the game to the end!
AAR WITW: Gotterdammerung 43-45
tm.asp?m=4490035
AAR WITE: A Clash of Titans 41-45
tm.asp?m=4488465
WitE 2 Tester and Test Coordinator
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

[:(]
It is time for a new WitW game and AAR then [:)]

Return to “After Action Reports”