unable to select Rail Flak

Post bug reports and request technical assistance here.

Moderators: simovitch, warshipbuilder

simovitch

unable to select Rail Flak

Post by simovitch »

simovitch wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:09 pm Nothing has changed, except the selection highlight color is now yellow instead of blue to make it easier for us old folks to see. You can't select a unit from the list, but I don't think the player ever able to do that properly.

Are you seeing something different?
Yes before the the .77 update I would Click on the Rail Flak units that I wanted to move and the click on where I Wanted it moved To (I forget if it was L or Right Click ) and then I would Get a message saying it would arrive in 1 ,2,3 or 4 Days ,Then once it arrived I would get a messege stating that it has arrived at wherever it was sent too.Now if I click the Rail Flak units a info screen about Rail Flak unit just just pops up same with If I click on where I want to Rail Flak units to move too a unit information screen is displayed doesn't matter if it's left or right click. Doesn't make sense to have a Move Rail Flak units button if you can't move them.
simovitch

simovitch

Re: unable to select Rail Flak

Post by simovitch »

I see what you are saying
So right now you can only select which rail-flak unit to move by selecting the location on the map - i.e. the yellow highlighted locations. I recall now that there were issues with the feature where you can select from the list. I'll try to figure out the problem and get it reinstated on the next patch. Thanks for the heads up.
simovitch

Glenn Beasley

Post by Glenn Beasley »

Yes You can select which Rail unit to move but you no option/ button to move it . In 1.060.70 it had a button that worked inside the Move Rail Flak units to designat the Selected Rail Flak units to move too. I appreciate the all the efforts to improve this Game,Thanks again, I still would like to see an expansion Pack to this ( Eastern Front ? or some Costal Command Units vs Enemy Convoys ?
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

Glenn Beasley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:31 pm Yes You can select which Rail unit to move but you no option/ button to move it . In 1.060.70 it had a button that worked inside the Move Rail Flak units to designat the Selected Rail Flak units to move too. I appreciate the all the efforts to improve this Game,Thanks again, I still would like to see an expansion Pack to this ( Eastern Front ? or some Costal Command Units vs Enemy Convoys ?
I will have a public beta released in a few days that fixes this rail-flak issue and the disappearing recon/intruders bug.

Any sort of content expansion is still a ways off, but it's always good to bring it up for discussion.
simovitch

Glenn Beasley

Post by Glenn Beasley »

Ok Good,Thanks

Return to “Tech Support”